Coco Chanel once said: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory.”
Whether you are running errands, on the playground with the kids, going to work, going out on a date night, or at a wedding, when it comes to accessorizing Less Is More. You don’t need to wear all of your accessories all at once. Pick a statement piece and make it your focus. It could be a bold ring, or necklace, cool earrings, or whatever you want just don’t double up on Boldness but if you do make sure you do it right. Because Rules are meant to be broken.
- Add a Touch of Gold and Nudes to Whites: White is such a tough color to pull off but when done right it could be very elegant. You can add Gold jewelry, a bold color shoes, or handbag, or you can make it more simple by adding Nude Colors.
- Add Color to Black: Black: Clothes in General, and LBDs in Particular are elegant enough on their own, but adding a bold color takes your look to a whole other level.
- Hats: Add an awesome hat that give a sense of Chicness: when done right, wearing hats makes an outfit even more cooler, almost empowering.
- Mix Silver & Gold: Old habits do dies fast. Although it didn’t used to be acceptable before, it is totally okay and actually cool to do so now, so be bold and try this style.
- Miss match your Shoes and handbags: The old time rule of matching chose to belts to handbags it oh so gone and so old school. Have fun and mix it up! The possibilities are endless.
- Clutch it out daytime: Switch your handbag for a clutch during the day.
- Make it Bold: Pick a bold piece and make it your center of accessories, it could be a cuff, a bracelet, a necklace, earrings, gloves, or a bag. Just don’t make them all bold at once.
I personally loves Cuffs so I tend to get colorful ones like these that would just be enough for a simple outfit.
- Layers, Layers, Layers: Layering is so much fun, it could be done with Jewelery, scarfs, or even the clohes themselves. When done right, it looks so trendy and Cool. as a mom I love to layer with Mommy Necklaces but I also adore Infinity Scarves.
Don’t do the Matchy-Matchy thing anymore, it is long gone Thank Goodness