When I first found out I was having a baby girl , I went crazy. I was beyond excited , overjoyed, and simply in tears . As I say in my Bio I always wanted to have a girl so this was a dream come true . Well my husband knew exactly what was coming , shopppinggg!!
Every accessory out there I was going to buy ,but I knew I had to keep my cost low so I can buy more haha .
Bows, hair bands, hair clips , hats, tights , shoes , you name it I was buying it .
So here is what I did , I looked very hard at cost before I did anything .
- When it comes to hair bows, hair bands and hair clips , the prices started to range from $4 a piece to over $10 a piece . Might I say Heck no . I went to eBay and researched more and ended up buying these for very cheap. Where do they come from ? Well China but the truth all the bows and hair bands you are buying in the US are made in China so did I do ? I cut the middle man because again I know how much of a mark up stores add on the cost price . I ended up making these adorable hair bows and head bands holders for them because I had so many to organize . The quality is great and they are very durable
- Hats , I tend to buy hats off season . So summer hats are bought in the fall when sales are in and winter hats are bought after Christmas. I end up buying a $12-15 hat for a few dollars .
- Tights , are the same concept as hats buy them off season for the following year, you can buy more for a fraction . Gymboree lowers their rights from $8 to $1.99 a piece .
- Jewelry, could be more expensive for some reason especially when it’ first out but with the use of coupons you can definitely bring the cost down. I suggest signing up to receive emails notifications from kids stores that you like to know when there is a sale going on.
- Shoes , I love shoes do I buy way too many but every time I find a cheap pair even if it’s big I would buy up and save it .
Make me proud and shop smart and checkout these adorable girls accessories.
This kids store Janie&Jack has the most adorable collections ever but unfortunately it is pricey. Checkout some of their accessories: