Jeans are very dear to my heart and my go to easy effortless look. I feel so comfortable in Jeans and Love everything about them. Why? Well you can down dress them or dress them up so easily and still look good. You can probably wear them pretty much anywhere but for a wedding. Out on the streets, running errands, on a hot date, on casual work day…..
- Wear them with some tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals for a low key look
- Add some smoking hot heels and a cute top and you can look like a million bucks.
Checkout these awesome Jeans looks that would change your ideas about Jeans.
There are so many styles of Jeans out there, it’s so hard to choose from. Stretchy Denim seems to work for the majority of body types, but the very first thing you need to know is your own body shape type in order to now how to choose.
- Hourglass Figure:High-Rise Slim/Skinny Jeans, would draw attention to your slim waist.
- Tall Figure: Pretty much anything looks good on a tall and skinny figure, just make sue it’s the right length, you definitely don’t want it to be too short.
- Petite Figure: Cropped and cigarette style are best for this body type.
- Booty less Figure: Should pick jeans with Pockets that would flatter the Backside
- Athletic/Pear shaped Figure: The flared silhouette makes the legs look leaner while accentuating the waist
- Curvy Figure: A Bootcut pair with a higher rise waist hugs everything in the right place.
Pick a brand you love and fits you well and try to stick with it. I personally Love 7 for All mankind, Hudson’s, Paige, and some Juniors Levi’s. These are mostly expensive but not if you buy them at Marshalls, Nordstrom rack, and various Websites. It is simply a sin for me to buy these in full price. I find most of what I want at Norstrom Rack as they have a bigger selection but they do run about $20 more than Marshalls which is where its all about Hits & Misses. The truth is that I never spent more than $80 on any of these top brands and I was able to get them as low as $25. So shop smart and do your research. If you find something you love, write down the style and search online before you make a quick buy. Except at Marshall’s, if you find it run with it before someone else does! Happy Shopping.